|outofshadowsmod (outofshadowsmod) wrote,|
@ 2016-07-29 17:16:00
Premise | Rules and FAQ | Holds & PBs | Character List | Application
Wanted | Player Contact | Dropbox | Locations| Species |
1. As this game may contain mature themes and darker plots, we ask that players be at least 18 years of age.
2. Please use the following format to post threads:
ANYTHING above PG-13 needs to have warnings, a cut, and must be f-locked.
3. Strike-outs can be your friend. No one can read bolded
4. Activity requirement is to post a journal OR a thread at least once every two weeks. This may change as play progresses (an announcement will be made first). Activity checks will be posted in the OOC by the mod.
We understand that real life happens. If you need to leave for an extended period of time, please post that you are going on hiatus in the OOC. If it is going to be a period longer than a week, please let a mod know.
5. NO God-modding. No exceptions. If you want to do something with or to someone's character, use the contact list and ask the player.
6. Please choose an age appropriate PB. It's fine if they are older or younger than the character as long as they LOOK the age they are playing. Mod will have final say on all PB decisions.
7. Flesh out your character. Please. There are in-depth questions on the application for that reason.
8. Character limit is 10 - But please don't take more than you can handle!
9. Treat people with respect and keep OOC drama OUT of the game.
10. Characters can mark parts of their forum posts private to themselves or private to certain people. Be specific. "My friends" or "Nice people" is often subject to the character or player's thoughts. Example: [Private to John Doe] Blah blah blah. [/Private].
11. Please feel free to plot with players! That's what this game is for. We just ask that if you like an idea and want to help or maybe want to tweak it or borrow pieces, PLEASE talk to all parties involved first. Idea/plot stealing will not be tolerated. Consider this your warning. If we see it, you will be booted and banned from the game.
12. If you are offering one of your characters up for a plot that has an effect on other characters/lines, please speak to the other players involved first to avoid unnecessary OOC drama.
13. Any rules the Mod has made *must* be followed. Please do not argue or try to bend rules. If you have a legitimate concern we will take it into consideration, but there are some things that are non-negotiable.
14. HAVE FUN!